You can learing about Main Course Salads from Deep Sea Perch Salad recipes.Free Deep Sea Perch Salad Recipes tips from Main Course Salads Recipes.
Deep Sea Perch Salad Directions
1884 kilojoules/ 450 calories per serving 1kg (2lb) deep sea perch (sea bass, catfish) fillets 500g (1lb) very thin fettucine 2 zucchini (courgette), julienned 2 carrots, julienned 2 stalks celery, julienned 4 leeks, thoroughly rinsed, julienned MARINADE Juice of 2 lemons 2 tblspn chopped fresh parsley Pinch of cayenne pepper Salt Pepper DRESSING 1 tspn Dijon mustard 2 tblspn shopped fresh dill 2 tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 4 tblspn safflower oil
1. To make marinade: Combine lemon Juice, parsley and cayenne pepper in a screwtop jar, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Shake well to blend.
2. Cut fish fillets into bite-size pieces. Pour over marinade, cover, stand at room temperature for 40 minutes.
3. To make the dressing: In a bowl mix together mustard, dill, salt and pepper to taste, and lemon juice Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until dressing is thoroughly amalgamated.
4. Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 3 minutes if fresh, or 8-10 minutes if fried. Drain, rinse under cold water and place in a large salad bowl. Toss with half the dressing.
5. Steam julienned vegetables over boiling water for 1 minute. Add fish, steam a further 1-2 minutes, or until fish is opaque. Set aside and cool.
6. Mound fettucine on a serving platter. Top with fish and vegetables. Pour over remaining dressing and serve immediately.