You can learing about Poultry Dishes from Chicken in Red Wine recipes.Free Chicken in Red Wine Recipes tips from Poultry Dishes Recipes.
Chicken in Red Wine Directions
1193 kilojoules/ 285 calories per serving 750g (1Â½lb) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 tblspn olive oil 1 tblspn honey MARINADE 1 Â½ cups dry red wine 1 tblspn olive oil 8 cloves garlic, crushed 2 tspn chopped fresh rosemary Salt Pepper
1. To make marinade: Combine wine, oil, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add chicken, cover, allow to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, pat dry with paper towels. Reserve marinade.
3. Heat oil in a non â��stick frying pan, add chicken, cook until tender and golden on both sides, about 8 minutes, turning once. Place on a heated serving dish, keep warm.
4. Pour off any remaining fat from the pan, add marinade and honey, bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom. Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
5. Pour sauce over chicken, serve immediately.