You can learing about Poultry Dishes from Chicken Breasts with Spring Onions (Scallions) recipes.Free Chicken Breasts with Spring Onions (Scallions) Recipes tips from Poultry Dishes Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Spring Onions (Scallions) Directions
1214 kilojoules/ 290 calories per serving 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, 155g (5oz) each Flour 3 tblspn unsalted butter 1 cup chopped spring onion (scallion) 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped Â½ cup dry white wine Salt Pepper 1tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 tspn grated lemon zest 1 tblspn chopped parsley 2 tblspn breadcrumbs
1. Place chicken breasts between layers of greaseproof paper, beat to an even thickness. Dust with flour, shake off excess.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan, add chicken, sautÃ© until golden brown on both sides, about 6 minutes, turning once. Remove from pan, set aside.
3. Reduce heat, add spring onion and garlic, cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add wine, bring to a boil, cook until reduced by half, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom.
4. Pour half the sauce in a lightly greased baking dish, just large enough to hold the chicken in one layer. Add chicken, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Spoon over remaining sauce, sprinkle with zest, parsley and breadcrumbs. Dot with remaining tablespoon butter.
6. Bake in a 200 Â°C (400 Â°F) oven until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.