You can learing about Poultry Dishes from Turkey Breasts with Citrus Sauce recipes.Free Turkey Breasts with Citrus Sauce Recipes tips from Poultry Dishes Recipes.
Turkey Breasts with Citrus Sauce Directions
1570 kilojoules/ 375 calories per serving 1 Â½ cups degreased chicken stock 1 tblspn chopped fresh rosemary Plain flour salt Pepper 375g (Â¾lb) turkey breast, cut into 12 slices Â¼ cup olive oil Â½ small onion, thinly sliced Â¾ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice Â½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice 1 tspn chopped fresh thyme Â¼ tspn chilli powder
1. Combine chicken stock and rosemary in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook 5 minutes, set aside.
2. Season some plain flour with salt and freshly ground pepper. Use to dust turkey slices, shake to remove excess.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a frying pan, add 4 turkey slices, sautÃ© until golden, about 4 minutes, turning once. Remove to a warm platter. Repeat the process with remaining oil sand turkey, cover, set aside.
4. Add onion to frying pan, reduce heat, sautÃ© until softened, about 5 minutes. Add grapefruit and orange juice. Increase heat, bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom.
5. Strain chicken stock into the pan, discard rosemary. Add thyme and chilli powder, boil until liquid is reduced to 2 cups.
6. Reduce heat, return turkey slices to the pan, cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. With a slotted spoon transfer turkey to a heated serving platter. Check seasoning of the sauce, pour over turkey. Serve immediately.