You can learing about Poultry Dishes from Chicken Curry with Yoghurt recipes.Free Chicken Curry with Yoghurt Recipes tips from Poultry Dishes Recipes.
Chicken Curry with Yoghurt Directions
879 kilojoules/ 210 calories per serving 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 cup dry white wine 1 small leek 1 bay leaf 4 sprigs parsley 1 carrot, thickly sliced 2 tblspn safflower oil 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 2 tblspn grated fresh ginger 2 tblspn curry powder 3 tomatoes, peeled, chopped 1 fennel bulb, chopped 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, coarsely chopped 2 stalks celery, sliced 2 large zucchini (courgette), sliced 2 large carrots, sliced 2 large onions, chopped 1 cup plain yoghurt Salt Pepper
1. Combine chicken, wine, leek, bay leaf, parsley and carrot in a saucepan, add 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, cook about 10 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Measure 1Â½ cups of the liquid, reserve to make the curry, leave chicken to cool in remaining poaching liquid.
3. Heat oil in a casserole, add garlic and ginger, sautÃ© until softened, about 2 minutes. Add curry powder, tomatoes, fennel, apple, zucchini, celery, carrots, onions and the reserved liquid.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook uncovered until sauce is thick, about 1 hour. Add a little more poaching liquid if sauce becomes too thick.
5. Remove chicken from poaching liquid, cut into bite-size pieces. Add to sauce, together with yoghurt. Heat through gently, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.