You can learing about Poultry Dishes from Chicken Medallions with Pimento Sauce recipes.Free Chicken Medallions with Pimento Sauce Recipes tips from Poultry Dishes Recipes.
Chicken Medallions with Pimento Sauce Directions
921 kilojoules/ 220 calories per serving 4 chicken fillets 2 tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 8 spinach leaves, stems removed 1 cup pimentos, drained and chopped 1 medium onion, chopped 2 tblspn tomato puree 1 tblspn natural yoghurt 4 watercress sprigs
1. Brush chicken fillets with lemon juice and cut into 4 neat rectangles. Lay 2 spinach leaves on each fillet and roll up into a sausage shape. Wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake chicken rolls in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce: Puree the pimentos with the onions and tomato puree until smooth. Divide sauce into two bowls. Stir the yoghurt into one bowl to make a pale pink sauce.
4. Carefully spoon equal amounts of each sauce on each plate.
5. Unwrap the chicken rolls and slice with a sharp knife. Arrange the chicken slices. Garnish with fresh watercress sprigs.