You can learing about Succulent Seafood from Seafood Sausages with Tomato Sauce recipes.Free Seafood Sausages with Tomato Sauce Recipes tips from Succulent Seafood Recipes.
Seafood Sausages with Tomato Sauce Directions
879 kilojoules/210 calories per serving 8 spinach leaves Â¼ bunch watercress 1 tblspn lite margarine 625g (1lb 4oz) boneless fish fillets, skin removed 1 egg-white 3 tblspn skim milk Â¼ tspn ground nutmeg 1 tblspn chopped chives 2 tblspn freshly squeezed lime juice Â½ cup tomato puree 2 tspn tomato paste 2 drops Tabasco sauce
1. Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves and pat them dry, then chop finely.
2. Melt the margarine in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1 minute. Transfer mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Puree the fish in a food processor or blender, for 1 minute. Add the egg-white and process a further 30 seconds. Add the milk gradually while processor is running, then add the spinach and watercress, process a further 1 minute.
4. Place mousse mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate until cold. Remove cover and mix in nutmeg, chives and lime juice.
5. Cut 8 foil rectangles, about 25 x12 cm (10x5in) and lightly grease each one. Place teaspoons of mixture along each foil rectangle, roll up into a sausage shape.
6. In a large frying pan heat enough eater to cover the foil sausages. When simmering, add the sausages and cook for 6 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, set aside.
7. Heat the tomato puree, tomato paste and Tabasco in a medium saucepan, over moderate heat, until warmed through. Pour sauce on each serving plate, unwrap sausages and serve on top of sauce. Makes 8 sausages.