You can learing about Low Fat Diet from Mussels Cooked In Wine recipes.Free Mussels Cooked In Wine Recipes tips from Low Fat Diet Recipes.
Mussels Cooked In Wine Directions
1026 kilojoules/245 calories per serving 24 Mussels, cleaned and debearded 2 cups dry white wine 1 onion, finely chopped 2 cloves garlic, crushed 2 tblspn chopped parsley 2 egg yolks 1 tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 tblspn Dijon mustard 3 tblspn oil Sprig of dill for garnish
1. In a large saucepan, combine the mussels, wine, onion, garlic and parsley over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until mussel shells open, about 4 minutes, discard and that do not open.
2. Remove mussels with a slotted spoon, remove flesh from shells and reserve; discard the shells. Strain the mussel liquid and return to the pan.
3. Bring to the bill again and cook until it has reduced to Â¼ cup, set aside and cool to room temperature.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks, lemon juice and mustard until creamy. Add the oil in droplets, while whisking, until mixture thickens.
5. Slowly whisk in the reduced mussel liquid, add the mussels and toss until well coated. Chill until ready to serve, garnish with fresh dill if desired.