You can learing about Low Fat Diet from Stuffed Mushrooms recipes.Free Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes tips from Low Fat Diet Recipes.
Stuffed Mushrooms Directions
356 kilojoules/85 calories per serving 18 large mushrooms 1 tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 bunch coriander Â¼ cup dry white wine 1 large onion, chopped 250g (Â½lb) spinach 15g (Â½oz) unsalted butter Salt 1 tblspn mustard seed oil 2 cloves garlic 100g (3Â½oz) mild chevre or other goatâ��s cheese
1. Remove stalks from mushrooms, chop them finely in processor. Wipe mushroom caps with a damp cloth, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
2. Reserving a few sprigs for garnish, separate coriander stems from leaves, shop both, keep separate.
3. Heat wine in a heavy saucepan, add onion, chopped coriander stalks, butter and mushroom stalks. Season to taste with salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until liquid evaporates.
4. Rinse spinach thoroughly and cook with only the water on the leaves until wilted. Drain and squeeze dry, chop finely.
5. Heat oil, cook garlic gently for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and continue cooking for 4 minutes.
6. Combine spinach and garlic with mushroom mixture. Add goatâ��s cheese, broken into small pieces and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
7. Using a teaspoon, mound mixture into mushroom caps. Place on a baking dish, bake 15-20 minutes in a 180 Â°C (350 Â°F) oven, or until golden brown on top. Garnish with coriander sprigs.