You can learing about Low Fat Diet from John Dory Mousse recipes.Free John Dory Mousse Recipes tips from Low Fat Diet Recipes.
John Dory Mousse Directions
712 kilojoules/170 calories per serving 2 cups degreased chicken stock 1 tspn light oil 750g (1Â½lb) John Dory (flounder) fillets 4 egg-whites Pinch of cayenne pepper 3 tspn brandy Â½ cup iced water Â½ cup dry vermouth 500g (1lb) shitake mushrooms, stalks removed, thinly sliced 1 onion, chopped 1 bouquet garni 3 tspn arrowroot, dissolved in 1 tblspn cold water 24 sugar snap peas
1. Boil chicken stock until reduced by half. Allow to cool, set aside in pan.
2. Lightly oil 8 ramekins.
3. Process fish, egg-whites, cayenne and brandy in a processor. Keep motor running and add water and vermouth, puree until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into moulds, place in bain-marie with billing water coming halfway up the sides. Cover, cook 12-15 minutes in a moderate oven. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
5. Add mushrooms, onion and bouquet garni to stock. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in arrowroot and simmer a further 2 minutes. Remove bouquet garni.
6. Steam sugar snap peas until fish into individual heated plates. Serve with mushroom sauce and sugar snap peas.