You can learing about Vegetarian Lunch from Vegetable Terrine recipes.Free Vegetable Terrine Recipes tips from Vegetarian Lunch Recipes.
Vegetable Terrine Directions
607 kilojoules/145 calories per serving 8 large spinach leaves, washed 2 tblspn oil 1 Â½ tblspn plain flour 1 Â¼ cups skim milk Â¼ tspn ground nutmeg Â¼ tspn black pepper Â¼ cup natural low fat yoghurt 2 eggs, lightly beaten 125g (4oz) peas, lightly steamed 125g (4oz) carrots, chopped and cooked
1. Pour boiling water over spinach, drain after 1 minute.
2. Gently heat the oil in a saucepan. Stir in the flour, cook for 30 seconds. Gradually add the milk and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Season with the nutmeg constantly. Season with the nutmeg and pepper.
3. Cool slightly, then whisk in the yoghurt and eggs. Add the peas and carrots to the yoghurt sauce.
4. Line a loaf tin with the spinach leaves, reserving one for the top. Pour in the sauce and top with reserved spinach leaf. Fold over the leaves to cover the mixture completely.
5. Place the tin in a bain-marie or a roasting tin filled with about 2.5cm (1in) hot water. Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely before turning out onto a serving plate. Serve cold