You can learing about Main Course Salads from Chicken Salad with Mango and Spanish Onion Dressing recipes.Free Chicken Salad with Mango and Spanish Onion Dressing Recipes tips from Main Course Salads Recipes.
Chicken Salad with Mango and Spanish Onion Dressing Directions
775 kilojoules/ 185 calories per serving 500g (1lb) chicken breasts, skin on 1 mango, peeled, stoned, flesh coarsely chopped Juice of Â½ a lemon 1 tblspn olive oil Salt Pepper Radicchio leaves Â½ small Spanish onion, chopped
1. Place chicken breasts under a pre-heated griller, cook about 8 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine mango flesh, lemon juice, vinegar and oil in a processor. Puree until smooth, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Arrange radicchio leaves on a platter.
4. When chicken is cool, remove all skin, cut flesh into strips. Arrange on radicchio leaves.
5. Stir onion into mango mixture, pour mixture over chicken. Cover salad and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.