You can learing about Main Course Salads from Crab and Gemfish Salad with Avocado recipes.Free Crab and Gemfish Salad with Avocado Recipes tips from Main Course Salads Recipes.
Crab and Gemfish Salad with Avocado Directions
879 kilojoules/ 210 calories per serving 4 crabs, cooked Â½ cup dry white wine 2 tblspn freshly squeezed lime juice 400g (13oz) gemfish (sea bream, orange roughy) fillets, skin removed 1 tblspn finely chopped spring onions (scallions) Â¼ tspn cracked black pepper 2 tblspn freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into large pieces 1 tspn finely chopped coriander Â¼ red capsicum (pepper), seeded and chopped Orange or lemon rind for garnish, cut into thin strips
1. Remove the flesh from the crab shells and set aside.
2. In a large deep frying pan, heat the wine and lime juice over moderate heat until boiling. Reduce heat, simmer.
3. Add the gemfish fillets and cook until opaque. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
4. Flake the fish and combine with the crab, spring onions, pepper, lemon juice and avocado.
5. Sprinkle chopped coriander and red capsicum over the top and garnish with strips of rind.